Surreal Football Top 5
Hello all, as much as football is interesting, really intriguing, let’s get down to brass tacks. My highlights of the week:
1. Grilled Sardines
2. Crab meat on toast.
3. Seed cake with a cup of tea.
4. A lovely glass of red wine with cheese.
5. Potatoes, spring onions and poached egg. Dee-licious.
OK, OK, here are the football top 5, then.
1. Surreal Football’s approved XI: Michael Laudrup.
2. Liverpool – Simpletons.
3. What to say to an Arsenal fan.
4. A Paul Scholes tribute.
5. Hristo Stoichkov. A dude.