The top five stuff of the week. We work hard for you, the least you could do is be efficiently harvested for hits. Please, please try harder at giving us hits, it’s the least we deserve.
1. Hardcore tactical analysis of Gary Cahill’s future at Chelsea. Be warned, it’s pretty complicated stuff.
2. Arsene Wenger’s gone off on one about television, here we look at his top five misplaced rants. About Opal Fruits?
3. Sentimentality in football, it’s like the girl scouts over there!
4. FCF satellite Georgina Turner meets Gazza very, very briefly.
5. A year 2000 vintage, classic Arsenal balls up. Oh, Arsenal.
Photo: Well Offside.