Write for The FCF
The FCF is recruiting, and is looking to hire a writer on Serie A or La Liga. We cannot afford both. This would involve writing one 800-word piece a fortnight as a roundup of what’s been going on in La Liga or Serie A, potentially becoming more frequent, finances depending. You may also get other opportunities to do paid work, E.g. MBMs.
The pay would be £10 per column, which is not much but is a standard fee for The FCF and a fair portion of the meagre profits we make.
If you would like to apply, please email email@example.com after filling in the following and linking or attaching some relevant examples of your work:
1. Please tell us what you do with yourself.
2. Please list your favourite football websites and\or writers.
3. Please write a 150-200 word description of either Edinson Cavani or Mesut Oezil.
4. Please arrange the following in order of most to least cool: Rafael Benitez, Cristiano Ronaldo, Xavi, Javier Zanetti, Guti, Paolo Maldini, Jose Mourinho, Mick McCarthy, Joey Barton.
5. Please tell us your Twitter username.
1. The writing should be interesting and entertaining in its own right. No dry tedium.
2. Send us your best piece, not the piece from the biggest place you’ve written for.